Welcome to the Show!
Please send us your bio (one or two paragraphs and a couple of bullet points) and a headshot for social media to Anthony before the show at email@example.com.
Here's What To Expect
Audience: New and experienced investors interested in learning more about multifamily.
Desired Outcome: Educate and entertain while sharing actionable advice born from experience.
Stories That Provide Value:
- How you got started in multifamily/business
- The biggest hurdle you've overcome in your business career
- An "Aha!" moment where suddenly everything clicked into place
- Your "Why"
At your scheduled time, click on the URL in the email you received to join the meeting through Zoom. Download Zoom ahead of time and test it out here: https://zoom.us.
This show is relaxed and informal (we do occasionally curse). Our goal is to have an awesome conversation about your business and experience with real estate investing. Here are some boilerplate questions we might ask to get the conversation going.
- Why multifamily real estate and not some other type of real estate investing?
- Tell us about your real estate background and how you came to be involved in multifamily
- What's been the secret to your success?
- Tell us about your worst project and what went wrong
- How do you find deals, underwrite projects, find partners, etc...
- Why do some people fail in this business?
- If you could go back to the beginning, what would you do differently?
- How can people get ahold of you?
- We record both audio and video.
- Find a Quiet Place
- The quieter, the better.
- Silence your phone and computer notifications.
- Wear headphones during the interview to avoid feedback. Cheap headphones are fine!
- USE AN EXTERNAL MICROPHONE (not the one on your computer)
- When logging onto Zoom, choose "use computer audio."
- We'll take a few minutes to chat and get on the same page before hitting record.
- The interview will last between 30-45 minutes.
After the Interview:
- You'll receive an email from us the day your episode goes live that will include a link to share your story with your network!
Recording: By participating in "Multifamily Investing Made Simple", you agree to allow Anthony Vicino and Dan Krueger to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Anthony Vicino and Dan Krueger to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.